1. The CGV Membership program (the "Membership Program") is run by CJ CGV America LA, LLC ("CJ CGV") and may be subject to change at any time without liability to CJ CGV America LA, LLC ("CGV Cinemas"), CJ CGV or any CJ affiliated companies.
2. The Membership Program is open to individuals 13 and older who have a valid mailing address (the "Member" or "Members"). For any minor under the age of thirteen (13), parental or guardian consent is required, which may be provided by a consent form to be signed by the parent and returned to CGV Cinemas LA, LLC by postal mail, facsimile or electronic scan. NONDISCLOSURE STATEMENT: The mailing address, e-mail address, and other personally-identifying information on a Member's account will be kept strictly confidential and used only for the CJ Companies' and partner company purposes.
3. Membership is FREE and may be acquired by filling out a paper application or online at www.cgvcinemas.com. All physical membership cards are redeemable at the physical CGV Cinemas theaters.
4. 1 point will be awarded for each dollar spent on a movie ticket at CGV Cinemas. A maximum of 150 points will be rewarded to any membership account in one day. Points will not be rewarded for a ticket acquired with a free admission voucher ("CGV Movie Money"). Points will not be rewarded for free birthday tickets, tickets earned through the Membership Program, special email offers, or through the purchase of or use of CJ CGV Gift Cards. Awards earned through point accumulation may change at any time according to the table on the membership website. Members may only claim one award set with their points per day. The difference may be used the next day or saved to accumulate more points. Once awards have been claimed, there will be no "refunding" or returning of those points under any circumstances.
5. The CJ CGV Membership card or your account profile information must be presented at the theater or online for membership benefits (exceptions may be made according to upper management at CJ CGV). For any difficulties or errors with membership purchases, please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Points are not transferrable from one account to another. Points are only transferrable to a new card of an existing member in the case of a stolen, lost or damaged card (exceptions may be made according to the judgment of upper management at CJ CGV).
7. Membership points have no monetary value and membership including all points will expire upon 1 year of inactivity, subject to applicable law.
8. Special coupons and vouchers for movies, concessions, or promotions will be emailed to members who subscribe to CJ CGV e-newsletter. The issuing of the limited time coupons and vouchers will vary in frequency.
9. Members will receive CJ CGV e-newsletters approximately every week with special events, screenings, and movie information. Subscription to the CJ CGV e-newsletter may be terminated at any time without affecting membership status or points simply by sending an e-mail request to email@example.com or clicking on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the e-mail message. By subscribing to CJ CGV e-newsletter, you are granting CJ America, Inc. and its affiliates and subsidiaries (¡°CJ¡±) an authorization to use your contact information to contact you regarding CJ¡¯s future promotions, marketing, and/or survey. You confirm and warrant that you have the required authority to grant such permission to CJ.¡±
10. In the case of suspected misconduct or problems with membership, CJ CGV management reserves the right to audit or verify account and membership information at any time. Management may declare rewards void if membership card is illegible, damaged, or altered. The judgment and decision of CJ CGV management is final.
11. CJ CGV America LA, LLC reserves the right to change or discontinue the Membership Program at any time without liability to any member.
12. If you violate these terms and conditions of use, CJ CGV management may terminate your membership, bar you from future use of the CGV website, cancel any purchase orders and any unredeemed points, and/or take appropriate legal action against you.
13. CJ CGV management reserves the right to terminate or disable, at our sole discretion, any Member's participation in the Membership program if we believe a Member has violated or acted inconsistently with the rules of the Membership Program or intent of this Agreement. Member understands and agrees disabling of membership will result in Member's inability to redeem and/or earn points. Member understands and agrees that termination of membership will result in the cancellation of all of that Member's points as provided herein. Member acknowledges that Member may only participate in the Membership Program if and to the extent that such participation is permitted by all applicable laws, rules, and regulations. CJ CGV may refuse to enroll a Member, or to restrict, modify, or terminate a Member's participation in the Membership Program, without liability to the Member or any other party, if Member violates any law, rule, or regulation, or if Member's participation in the Membership Program could violate any law, rule, or regulation. CJ CGV management shall be the sole arbiter in cases of suspected abuse, fraud, or violation of its rules and any decision it makes relating to termination or disabling of membership (including, but not limited to, cancellation of points) shall be final and binding.