1. The CGV Membership program (the "Membership Program") is run by CJ CGV America LA, LLC ("CJ CGV") and may be subject to change at any time without liability to CJ CGV or its affiliated companies (collectively, “CJ”).
2. The Membership Program is open to individuals who have reached the age of thirteen (13) and older, with a valid mailing address (”Eligible Individuals”). For any minor under the age of thirteen (13), parental or guardian consent is required, which may be provided by a consent form signed by the parent and returned to CJ CGV by postal mail, facsimile or electronic scan.
5. By signing up for the Membership Program, you are granting CJ an authorization to use your contact information to contact you regarding CJ’s future promotions, marketing, and/or survey. You confirm and warrant that you have the required authority to grant such permission to CJ.
6. Members agree to receive CJ CGV e-newsletters with special subscriber-only deals, events, screenings, and movie information. Members agree to keep their contact information current, accurate, complete, and true to maintain their Membership. Members, however, may opt out from subscription to the CJ CGV e-newsletter at any time without affecting membership status or points simply by sending an e-mail request to email@example.com or clicking on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the e-mail message.
7. For each Member, one (1) membership point will be awarded for each dollar spent on a movie ticket at CGV Cinemas. Member will reach Gold Membership status (“Gold Member(s)”) upon visiting CGV Cinemas seven (7) times or more within one (1) year. Gold Members will enjoy all basic level benefits as listed under the chart provided on the membership website (http://www.cgvcinemas.com/membership/club.asp?branch=LA), and additional benefits, such as booking fee waivers when purchasing tickets on the CGV Website, and accrual of double membership points every Wednesday. Members will be informed by CGV Cinemas staff when visiting CGV Cinemas and will receive a Gold Member special coupon book of six (6) coupons (which are listed on the membership website) that can be redeemed at CGV Cinemas.
8. Regardless of each Member’s membership status, no points will be awarded for: (1) a ticket acquired with a free admission voucher, (2) free birthday tickets, (3) tickets earned through the Membership Program, (4) special email offers, or (5) tickets purchased with CJ CGV Gift Cards. Rewards that may be redeemed under this Membership Program may be changed and/or modified at any time, at CJ CGV’s sole discretion. Members may only claim one (1) award set with their points per day. The difference may be used the next day or saved to accumulate more points. Once awards have been claimed, there will be no refund, reimbursement, cancellation, exchange, or return of those points under any circumstances. All rewards are subject to availability. Certain restrictions may apply.
9. The CJ CGV Membership Card or your account profile information must be presented at the theater or online to receive membership benefits (exceptions may be made at the sole discretion of CJ CGV). For any difficulties or errors with membership purchases , please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
10. Membership points have no monetary value and membership including all points will expire upon one (1) year of inactivity of membership point usage including but not limited to point accrual and point redemption, subject to applicable law. Points are not transferrable from one account to another. Points are only transferrable to a new card of an existing member in the case of a stolen, lost or damaged card (exceptions may be made at the sole discretion of CJ CGV).
11. Special coupons and vouchers for movies, concessions, or promotions will be emailed to members who subscribe to CJ CGV e-newsletter. The issuance of the limited time coupons and vouchers will vary in frequency.
12. In the case of suspected misconduct or problems with membership, CJ CGV reserves the right to audit or verify account and membership information at any time. CJ CGV reserves the right to declare points void if CJ CGV Membership Card is illegible, damaged, or altered. The judgment and decision of CJ CGV is final.
13. CJ CGV reserves the right to change, update, cancel, or discontinue (collectively, “Change”) the Membership Program at any time, for any reason, with or without cause, without prior notice and without liability to any Member. Upon such Change, CJ CGV will update or provide a notice on this website of such Change as they are made and/or when they become effective. Member’s continued participation in this Membership Programafter any such Change constitutes your acceptance of such Change.
14. CJ CGV reserves the right to terminate or disable, at its sole discretion, any Member's participation in the Membership Program, cancel or void any and all unredeemed points, and/or take appropriate action - technical, legal, or otherwise - against you, if we believe a Member has violated or acted inconsistently with these Terms and Conditions of the Membership Program. Member understands and agrees disabling of membership will result in Member's inability to redeem and/or earn points. Member understands and agrees that termination of membership will result in the cancellation of all of that Member's points as provided herein. Member acknowledges that Member may only participate in the Membership Program if and to the extent that such participation is permitted by all applicable laws, rules, and regulations. CJ CGV may refuse to enroll a Member, or to restrict, modify, or terminate a Member's participation in the Membership Program, without liability to the Member or any other party, if Member violates any law, rule, or regulation, or if Member's participation in the Membership Program could be reasonably expected to violate any law, rule, or regulation as determined by CJ CGV in its sole discretion. CJ CGV shall be the sole arbiter in cases of suspected abuse, fraud, or violation of its rules and any decision it makes relating to termination or disabling of membership (including, but not limited to, cancellation of points) shall be final and binding.
15. This Membership Program and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California . By participating in this Membership Program and/or redeeming rewards, the Member releases CJ from any and all liability regarding the redemption or use of rewards, or other participation in the Membership Program.
16. The Agreements constitute the entire agreement between Member and CJ CGV regarding the Membership Program. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. CJ CGV’s failure to enforce any right or provision shall not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision.